What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., newsletters, bulletins, proposals
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Done & Partners and its offers
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
- To process and consider your job application
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may disclose personal information to third party legal agencies when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.